Agent Beck Pt 15
Mission 15: Babysitting Agent Falcon
“Agent Fal…Franice, stop running around with those knives!” I yelled. She looks at me and sticks her tongue out. She begins to flap her wings and before she completely takes off, I grab her from behind. I place her in a bubble and begin to catch my breath. Click!
“So we finally met?!” I sighed with exhaustion.
Three hours ago…
“Why do I always forget to sign the lab reports!” I cried while walking to the lab. I was at C.S. Headquarters and needed to sign those papers before BEAST yells my ears off. I open the doors and I bump into a little girl with wings. She looked four years old. I see a familiar birthmark on her neck.
“Agent Falcon come back here….” a lab technician was yelling. I quickly picked her up.
“Falcon!?!” I screamed. The child looks at me and a goofy grin appears on her face. Yeah, this is Agent Falcon. She would only smile like that after an amazing sex session. I stop the lab worker in his tracks and he looks at me with fear. Aside from the spy agents, all the other department workers knew I was the second owner of the Crimson Shield.
“Mr. Beck! We can explain everything!” he begged. I roll my eyes and follow him inside. I see a shiny orange gem sitting on the bed.
“Agent Falcon was on a mission to retrieve the ‘Stone Of Ages’ when she was ambushed by a sniper group from Africa. We reviewed the footage from her suit and saw they had a ‘special’ human with them. He shows me the footage and I see a woman with a reptile's tail and scale-like skin. Her hair was purple and long. She was wearing an African robe dress and had knives on her hips. She looked like a woman who loves her looks.I see a familiar symbol on her head. It was a branding symbol by scientists who were often experimenting on humans with animal DNA. The same symbol everyone at the agency had from the past scientist. Except ours were blue from being healed with time, while hers looked red and fresh.
Which should not be possible. Our old government lab should have been destroyed after we bribed the government with exposure. They never wanted that story to see the light of day because it would make the world see how ‘horrible’ the government can be.
I watch them fight and they accidentally slice the stone in half. It’s turned into two colors, orange and green. Falcon grabs the orange half and a bright light fills the camera. The camera was on the ground and all I saw was a bright green light to the left of the camera. The lab workers turn to me as the head manager walks out. She walked with power as head of the lab and the others bowed to her power.
“Agent Beck.” she spoke with strength as her claws grazed the table. She was a ‘special’ human from my past with the DNA of a bear. So she was tall in height and had steel muscles through her body.
“Dr. Alex.”
“We are working to locate the other half of the stone. Once we combine them together, the curse will be broken. Our staff is working non-stop.” she explained.
“Okay, but who exactly are you looking for?” I asked. The doctor looks at me with confusion.
“The Africa Ku Klan. The most dangerous snipers group who are known for bombing cities and killing presidential figures. He was going after the stone to use it to turn the current president of Africa into dust. Along with the people who are within a 1 mile radius.” she explained.
“Is this not a normal time stone rock?”
“It is, but if you throw it at a high distance and it shatters on impact. It will cause an energy blast made of ‘time neurons’ so strong, it can disrupt the human cells and turn them to dust.” she replied.
“Wow, so time literally kills them. Scary…but those are not the people you should be looking for. You need to be looking for the reptile woman.” I make silly faces in front of Falcon and she laughs. “That woman activated the other crystal which means she is older. Which means she is angry and will not care who she is working for, she wants her youth back. Which also means…”
“She is now in charge of the Africa Ku Klan. Which means from her own anger, she is having the Klan search every website and app to find Falcon. So, I need to track who is searching for a special human.” She snaps her fingers and her lab assistant brings her computer. She moves her fingers and finds an IP address. She does her magic and she turns it into a location.
“There the highest search engine is right there in Africa on the edge of the river called Poe. Their base is there….” she stops talking when I start tossing Falcon in the air. She begins to fly around in circles.
“Great. Now send them to one of our safe house addresses in our city. There is no way, I am missing out on playing with my cute girlfriend and taking pictures all day.” I said with a smirk.
Now…
Man, do I regret not going to Africa. My Francie was cute but she was a monster as a child. She would not listen and was full of energy. I was exhausted and barely had the time for these men. I wanted the old lady in the black van. I stare at the gun with fury and the tip of the gun begins to melt. The other men shoot and I quickly dodge their bullets. As they reload, I grab Falcon in her bubble and run to the backyard. They follow me and I look to my right. I shoot my gun and a whole treehouse falls on them. I see a red light on her container and I shoot another sniper through the bushes.
“The target is pulling off. We can see the stones' energy through our radar.” Dr. Alex stated. I look at Agent Falcon and smile.
“Hang on sweetheart!” I commanded and she nodded. I ran to the car and she was laughing the whole time. “Damn, she is too cute.” I mumbled. A sniper looks out of the window and pokes his gun out. He shoots his bullets and I move side to side to dodge them. One grazes my face and I growl in pain. I throw a grenade and the car explodes. It slams into a pole and I stop in front of it. I smelt blood, so I knew the passenger and the driver were dead. I didn’t smell metallic blood. All special humans have metallic blood which is why we can never be blood donors.Boom!
I step back as the car door comes off the hinges.I sat Falcon down. The reptile steps out and her hair has grey streaks and her scales look dull in color. She has the green stone in her hand. I look at it and she tosses it to the side. She looked down at her robe and it was covered in burnt holes. She snarls with rage and gives me the look of death. I slowly glance to the stone and dash over to it. She appears in front of me and kicks me in the face. I tumble to the ground and quickly get back to my feet.
“As much as I hate being this old, you got some nerve ruining my favorite robe. I shall teach you a lesson on respect before you take the stone.” she commented with her deep accent. I rotate my arm and stretch out my leg.
“Listen, I don’t have time for this. My girlfriend is a monster as a kid. I need her back to normal before I lose my mind!” I yelled with annoyance.
“How dare you dismiss me and my challenge. Well, I guess I will have to teach you respect like these sniper men!” She dashes at me and I roll to my right. I shoot my gun and she blocks them with her knives. She throws one and I shoot a bullet to deflect it. I get kneed in the back and I fall. Her tail darts at me and I block it by crossing my arms. I wrap it around my wrist and pull her to the ground and quickly throw her into the van. It explodes on impact. Before she can recover, I blast her with some fireballs. She coughs up blood and she begins to stand but falls.
“Damn this old body. Come on…” her tail grows bigger and she launches it at me. Each strike hits the ground leaving holes. Then her tail diverts and wraps around a tree. She throws it at me and I use my claws to slice it in half. She thought she could use that as a distraction to grab the green stone, but I shoot a bullet past her face and she freezes. I smirk at her and run in her direction. She readies her swords but instead I surprise her with a ‘ROAR!’
“Ah!” she screamed. Her ears drip blood as she falls to the ground. I see the stone and run towards it. I take the other stone out of my pocket and stick them together. A yellow light appears and the stone is back together. I see a light consume the reptile woman and her body goes back to normal. Her eyes spring open and she grabs her knives.
“You made a big mistake boy!” she hisses while running towards me. I sigh from how tired I was and readied myself. I use my gun to block her stabbing movement. I leg sweep her and I take a step back. I smell a familiar scent as she gets up.
“You little….” I hold my ears. Screech!
“...Ah!!!” she screamed in pain. I watch her whole body vibrate as she collapses. Agent Falcon lands right next to me. I smile at her and embrace her with love.
“Agent Beck… Sweetie, what the hell is going on? Why do I have food all over my suit?!” she asked, confused. I laugh at her question while placing ‘special’ handcuffs on our enemy.
“I think BEAST will love to meet you.” I hovered over her and whispered. I put the stone in my pocket and took out my phone full of pictures.
“Man, do I have a crazy story to tell you….”
Agent Beck Out.
Next Mission: Mission 16: Hurricane Idol

Comments
Post a Comment