Agent Beck Pt 14
Mission 14: The Dragon of the West
Mission 14: The Dragon of the West
“Don’t get in my way!” Lee of the National Chinese Guard commanded. While we were hovering over Russia’s military base in a helicopter.
Six hours ago
I was walking into our C.S. Headquarters. I catch BEAST in the elevator and he holds the door for me. I enter the elevator and he presses the ‘sublevel B’ button.
“Why do head leaders always schedule early meetings?” I yawned. BEAST smirks at me while fixing his tie. He hated wearing long sleeve suits. He growls.
“Get your head in the game, this is serious. Russia is planning on using the ‘Black Death’ artifact.” he explained. I nearly dropped my coffee. The Black Death artifact was a mask with a long bird's beak made of stone. In the year 1347, in the month of October, a plague took over mankind and killed twenty-five million people in Europe area. Some say this power came from Hades himself . Then mankind invaded his god-like home and took his mask. They buried it deep within a cave, never to be seen again.
For Russia to want to use it, means we are in trouble. BEAST explains to me how Russia and the United Kingdom have been at war in secret. It was over the secret tombs that lead to a mountain of gold beneath the black sea waters. Russia plans to use the artifact to attack a Chinese headquarters and frame the United Kingdom. That way they can have China on their side and overpower the United Kingdom's forces. Since we are working for the United States and they are allies with the UK then our country will be pulled into a silly war over ‘a tale of gold’.
We enter the office and the military units from China enter the room. A tall and yet muscular man stands before them. He was wearing a kimono and his long black hair swayed in the wind. He held a katana in one hand and reached out his other.
“I am Commander Lee of the Chinese headquarters. Thank you for coming. We are here to discuss a team up with your company. As you know, Russia is planning to use the Black Death mask to plague our Shota base. That base holds our front line of defense beyond the great wall of China. If they kill everyone there it will give any country the upperhand to attack our defenses.” he explained. BEAST returned his shake and when they touched a powerful heat emitted from the both of them. I looked back at Lee and he smelled of the earth. Almost like he was ancient and one with the skies and trees. He returns my stare and holds out his hand.
“Of course we can’t let innocent people die too.” Lee added. I could respect his game, but this didn’t mean he was in charge.
Now
We are hovering over Russia’s base. Some place in the snowy mountains with guards on every mountain ledge. This plan was stupid. Commander Lee wanted to purposely charge in so we could use that as a distraction, so me and him could invade the cave. The cave was located in the center of the base, so we had no choice but to attack our way in. We jump from the copter and into some secluded trees. China rushes into the guards' defenses and an alarm is sounded. Russia charges over to the area and leaves Lee and I alone. We leap tree from tree and watching him sway through each branch was astounding.
“Do you have a question?!” he yelled. We stop in the same tree and jump behind a building.
“Are you a dragon?” I asked. He stood in front of me so he could hover over me with his athletic height.
“Are you scared?”he replied. I take a breath and my eyes begin to glow a monstrous yellow and my fangs descend. My dominance takes over and he backs away with respect.
“Just don’t get in my way!” I growled as I started to climb the wall using my claws. I observe my surroundings as I feel a brush of air hit my neck. I looked to my right and Lee had wings on his back. I looked at the patterns on his wings and noticed a lot of western symbols. He was a dragon from the west, like the Chinese fairytales.
I smell the air and can see everyone's auras. I use my sight to search out a possible entry point. I see one with fewer guards and I point to my left. “This way by roof and then we swerve though buildings and then there is a back entrance point to the cave.” I stated. Lee looks impressed and then he extends his hands. I gave him a look.
“I will use my dragon wings to get us there unseen,” he said. I took his hand and within an instant we were behind the buildings. It’s like we hopped from roof to roof within one nano-second. Then we are behind the cave. The guards looked at us and we looked at them. They ready their guns and were about to fire, when they all froze. Lee looks confused. Then he looked at me and saw I was glowing. Every guard was staring at me and they got on one knee.
“Knock yourselves out.” I commanded. They all followed my command and they were out cold. Lee looked at me with a questionable stare. “It’s called alpha hormones. Its glow can make every human freeze from my presence. They will submit their will to me.” I replied. We walk around front and Lee neck chops the two guards. I use a guards ID card and the doors open. After that we beat the rest of the guards with ease and when we reached sublevel three, we arrived at the black vault. A huge man stood between us. I looked at his nails and saw they were gray and sharp like an animal. I looked at his ears and saw they were pointy while his teeth were like fangs.
“Bark!” he growled.
“A dog.” we both mumbled. He walked up to Lee and then I heard someone swinging a chain. I look to my right and see he had a partner. This one had a feather tail and a yellow beak. She throws her chain and Lee twists it around his arm. She pulls it and Lee thought her pull would be nothing. He was wrong, he was taken to the sky and I was left alone with this mutt. He charges at me and I dodge it. I trip him with my leg and pull out my gun. He howls at me and I am caught off guard. I stumble back and he throws me against a wall. I fall to the ground and quickly sit up to grab my neck.
“Damn, why can’t you weak dogs know how to throw properly. Almost took my whole damn neck off!” I complained. This mutt gets mad and charges in my direction. I stand my ground and wait for the right second. “My turn, mutt.” I smirked. My eyes glow yellow and my inner beast comes out. I put one hand up and stopped him in his tracks. He looks at me with shock. Then he punches my stomach and I grab it in pain. He had some strong punches for a dog. He tries to slam me to the floor, but I grab his wrist and crush it. Then I take his collar and flip him over me. He smashes into the metal floor causing it to crack.. I look at him and smirk.
“Let me show you what training at the Crimson Shield will do…” I roared in his face and his ears began to bleed until he passed out. “...if you ever want to change jobs, here's a business card.” I finished. I slip the card into his pocket and walk over to the vault. It was locked by a code. I put a metal microchip on the lock and watch the hackers work. My body shivers and the bird lady crashes through the roof. She was unconscious and Lee landed right next to her. The vault opens and I see the mask. We place it in a brief case and then Lee pulls a decoy from this kimono. This was something our labs came up with. You could not tell the difference between the two. Even the old musty scent was on there.
We nod at one another and close the vault door. I point at the camera with my gun and shoot a ‘special’ bullet. It attaches to the camera and an orange glow happens. Lee transforms and his dragon form is massive. “Get on!” he transmitted to my head. I hop on and he breathes fire through the ceiling. We fly out at high speed causing the whole ground to shake. Smoke fills the air and we fly through to the sky. That smoke was also a signal for his men to retreat. We fly back to the base in silence.
We entered the meeting room at the chinese base. I place the suitcase on the table. Lee walks up and opens it. He observes the relic and nods. BEAST pulls out a contract and before he signs it, he looks at us.
“How do I know Russia will fall for the fake video on the cameras?” he asked. What Lee was referring to was the bullet I shot earlier at Russia's security camera. It was glowing orange because it was a hacking bullet. It gives our IT department enough power to hack their camera system and delete the old footage and replace it with new fake footage. It showed how Lee was the only one to break into the vault and was surrounded by the two powerful guards. It shows them fighting and him getting severely injured and having to escape. Then a fire explosion hits the base, cutting the feed.
“I am sure. My IT department is the best. They will believe your plan failed and you were not able to retrieve the mask. This will also delay their plans. Now, this only gives you a good month to plan your attack before they realize the mask is fake.” BEAST explained. Lee signs the paper and nods.
“That is enough time for China to come up with a deal to get Russia to surrender their rights to the tombs.” Lee said. He takes the paper and BEAST shakes his hand. He leaves the room and before I leave, I walk over to Lee. I extend my hand.
“It was an honor to work with a legend. So when are you going to steal the mask and take it back to your homeland, Guardian Of The West? I know these men are brainwashed. That’s why you weren’t using your full power today. You needed to keep them under control in order to use their intel and sources to find us.” I told. He looks at me with a smirk. He snaps his fingers and the military guards look around confused. Then we are gone like the wind. We are on our headquarters jet and he takes a seat.
“You are a clever one. I thought they stopped making people like you a long time ago. It's been almost three thousand years since I met a guy who could see right through me.”
“Make that two…it’s about time you got on the jet. Pull off now!” BEAST yelled. The jet begins to move and we see Chinese guards running to the jet. We are in the sky and Lee begins to take a breath.
“Finally, I can feel my full power coming back…” he said. I used my eyes to see his aura and it was strong. His energy level was close to god-like. “...As for the mask you spoke of earlier. The moment you opened the vault I took the mask and replaced it with the second fake mask and flew it back to my homeland vault. So, the fake one was already in the brief case before you knew it. I do want to ‘thank you again’ for helping me.” Lee winked. I look over at BEAST and wonder what he thought. Technically our government was fooled by this sneaky dragon too. They thought they were helping China steal a world threatening artifact from Russia.
“As long as this signature goes through, I don’t care what you do to the artifact. I mean who am I to defy a dragon God?” he stated with a smirk. I smirk with him and laugh.
“I couldn’t agree more.” I added.
Agent Beck Out
Next Mission: Mission 15 Babysitting Agent Falcon

Comments
Post a Comment