Agent Beck Pt 11
I never thought a day like this would come. Here I am sitting on a jet with our boss BEAST and heading to trial. The government who sponsors our missions and secretly helps fund the Crimson Shield has called us to his office. Someone filmed me in complete beast mode when I fought Thunder in the park. The government was able to erase all traces of it, but to them my actions were scary. So, they are calling BEAST and I to appear, and make sure I am still able to help run the company and be in control of my powers.
Yes, I said ‘run the company’ because after BEAST rescued me from foster care. We decided to confront the government to help us. We blackmailed them into going public, if they didn’t help us find the other lab children and give us free shelter. Then it was my idea to use our powers for good and help earn revenue by doing missions for the government. Little did we know that these test trial experiments were being done all over the world and we couldn’t save them all. So some superhuman children ended up serving their country as the bad guys. So, BEAST may be the boss of the company, but I secretly help him run it as co-founder.
I stare out of the window and wonder how severe this trial would be. I feel a press on my shoulder. I see BEAST and he sits right next to me.
“You okay Beck?” he asked. I looked at him and my whole world came crashing down.
“Hell no. I mean these government scum already don’t like us and to get me off the team would be an advantage. All they will have to do is find some dirt on you and all our hard work goes right back into their hands.” I replied. BEAST frowns at my answer and grips the arm rest. He almost tears it completely off with his nails.
“Savior Beck as your brother, do you think I will let them take you down so easily? I got your back till the end. We are in this together…besides we have other problems to deal with.” he said. I raise my eyebrow at him.
“For you to use my full legal name means this is serious. What’s up James?”
“This is a real trial, but I received intel that there is a traitor within the government system who will try to assassinate the current head. They work for Russia and if they kill the current head, all data information goes to them, including our foundation. So, we need to take down the assassin before then.” he explained.
“Okay, so I have to save someone who is already trying to get rid of me…great.” I rolled my eyes as our plane began to land.
“Look, I know it’s hard to save the enemy but if Russia takes over, we are double screwed. Plus, I ran inventory for the government's property and saw the Steel Warrior relic was missing from it. Which means…”
“The traitor has it and will be unstoppable to any attacks.” I finished. The Steel Warrior relic was made during the Greece Era. It was said to be made by the God Hephaestus. An amazing blacksmith to the gods and one day a human discovered his chambers and stole his Steel Warrior armor. It’s known to protect you from any weapon or physical attack.
“Yes, but remember we have strong noses. So, we will be able to smell a strong bitter metal that is different from gun metal. So, keep a look out and change into your spy gear.” he commanded. I nod and head to the back to change into my new and improved leather suit with my black combat boots and black trench coat. We leave the jet and enter this huge beige building. It resembled the structure of a mansion. The perfect cameo to keep the public from harassing the building. They quickly scanned us and sent us to the third floor.
While on the elevator, a pungent smell hits my nose. I look to my right and see a blonde haired man with red eyes in a solid black suit. I looked at his chest area and saw the smell was stronger there. He was a Russian spy. When he saw me staring, I pointed to a fly on the wall. He looks up and smashes the fly with his hand.
“Dude next time use your pocket square.” another man said. I look at BEAST who had changed into his own action gear. He was always wearing a formal suit but today, he was wearing a sleeveless leather jacket with a black tank top and leather pants with his black combat boots. He looked good, which explains why this lady next to him was drooling. He nods at me as we exit the elevator. We enter the commander's office and wait for him. The doors open and seven people enter the room. Then last was the commander himself. An older man in his late fifties wearing a costly suit had black-greyish hair, brown eyes and tan skin. Don't let his fashion fool you. He is the smartest person in the world with the highest IQ. This is why no one knows he exists, not even the president of the United States. This man handles all the government's secret projects; including the relics.
He even controls Area 51. The only reason people believe it is a hoax is because of him. If you take him out, all the country's magical secrets will be revealed. They even have workers sign a ‘mind erase contract’ when they retire or quit.
“BEAST and Agent Beck, thank you for joining us. Today, we are here to discuss Beck's actions with Thunder. We do ‘thank you’ for stopping him and if he continued to walk the streets millions would be dead. Although, that does not excuse the fact that you lost control of your inner beast.” he stated. The seven people who walked in with him all shake their heads in an agreeing motion. I look at his name tag on his desk and raise my hand to speak.
“Commander Wilson, I understand why you believe I have no control of this ancient lion but that recording is a misunderstanding. I had control of the beast, but unfortunately Thunder's blood had a strong smell and…”
“You craved to have more of it. This is why we should not trust these ‘special humans’ to handle our relic missions, Commander Wilson. We don’t know how well they can control their animal urges when a battle gets too tough. This is why we should remove Agent Beck and remove their funding!” a woman stated with rage. Wilson looks at her with annoyance for cutting me off. BEAST stands and the whole room grows silent. His aura was mad and everyone could feel it in the air.
“I understand your fear in letting us handle your missions, but since our foundation has started, you have seen a decrease in special humans roaming the streets and causing chaos. Also you have seen an increase in relic finding and decrease in different countries' powers. Yes, Agent Beck made one mistake, but without him transforming this country and your men would be dead by Thunder's hands.” BEAST explained. Wilson shakes his head in an agreeing motion.
“I agree BEAST. You have done excellent work to protect this country from another war and world destruction…but unlike you who has control of his beast form because you are one with it. Agent Beck is not the same. We need to know this will not happen again. He is a co-founder of your foundation and if word got out he cannot control his powers then it looks bad on us. We fund you and we want to fund with honor, but…Agent Beck?” Wilson stops talking when I walk next to him. I moved so fast that they never saw me move from my chair. I lean into his ear.
“There are two traitors in this room. If you check your inventory room for the relics you will see one is missing and was covered up by the woman who spoke out earlier. The other is the blonde man by the door who is wearing the relic. You can check your computer, my nose tells no lies.” I whispered as I walked back to my seat. The room was filled with whispers. Some believed I was threatening him while others stared at Wilson. BEAST leans back in his chair while Wilson opens his laptop. He stares at it with disbelief and then whispers in his security team ear. They walk behind the woman who spoke out earlier.
“Betty, you are fired for approving the recent inventory list which is missing a relic. Which isn’t something to overlook.” Wilson stated. Before she could object, security grabbed her by the arms.
“Gabe now!” she yelled. A bright light filled the room and Gabe’s body was now covered in metal armor. A helmet forms around his head as he points a gun at Wilson. The room starts to panic. BEAST and I sit in our chairs observing the show. Wilson looks at us and straightens his tie.
“I will overlook Agent Beck's mistake and funding will not be affected if you take this traitor down.” he stated. We look at each other and nod.
“Everyone shut up and Wilson you are coming with…” Gabe stops talking when BEAST appears in front of him. BEAST was faster than anyone else. Within a simple nano-second he would be right in front of you. He kicks him through the window and everyone gets down to avoid the scattered glass.
“Run now!” I yelled. They leave the office and as we head outside. It’s been a while since BEAST and I fought together. One thing is for sure, he was not rusty. Gabe dust off his armor and ready his gun. He fires it and I form a firewall to melt the bullets. BEAST pulls out a grenade and throws it. We knew it wouldn’t affect him, but all we needed was the smoke. BEAST charges at him and flips him to the ground. I run next to him and pin Gabe down with my foot. He struggles to get up.
“So, how do we take this armor off? I asked.
“Well last I checked the armor comes undone when the body has no pulse…so, we do have permission to kill him.” he answered.
“Nice so maybe, a grenade inside his helmet, or how about we cook him on fire until the armor melts off….”
“Stop, you monsters! I surrender, please don’t kill me!” Gabe cried. We look at each other and shrug. I release my foot and he immediately takes the armor off. BEAST grabs it and walks back to the mansion.
“Handle the rest, Beck.” he stated. Gabe looked at me and he really thought I couldn’t see the gun behind his back.
“Take th…”
“Roar!” I roared in his face and his ears began to bleed. He grabs them in pain and I kick him in the face. He flies into a tree and goes unconscious. I leave security for him as I walk back to the jet. Moments later, BEAST returns to the jet with a sheet of paper. “What’s that bro?” I asked.
“A signed paper by Wilson for an increase in funding to help build more homes for our ‘special humans’ and to upgrade our security system for our new relics room.” he explained.
“No way, he’s sending all the relics over to us, why?” I questioned.
“After I returned the armor, I revealed the rest of the traitors in his office working for Russia. So, until he replaces his whole team and finds a new location to work from, he is sending the relics over to us for two years until his new place is running. I told him, I would send over Agent Falcon and Rhino to guard and watch the transport units.” he answered.
“Clever way to gain the upperhand, but now you’ll be sending the enemies to our doorstep.”
“Nothing we can’t handle, plus I rather have all the relics with us, so we can study them more closely and possibly disable their powers so the government can’t use them for evil one day.” he added.
“Nice one boss man…” I stop talking when our human female pilot hands us drinks and winks at BEAST. I formed a wicked grin as he turned red.
“Not a word Savior!” I couldn’t help but laugh.
Agent Beck out
Next Mission: Mission 12 Kraken

Comments
Post a Comment